The 2019 ATiC Meeting will take you to Entracque near Cuneo in Piemonte (Italia).
We will meet from June 7th through June 15th – on the first weekend the most people are expected while some are staying longer until end of the week.
A region famous for its wineries, history, Nutella, Truffles and mountains. The area allows daytrips to historic sites, great gravel tracks in the mountains, twisty roads in the closer area and towards the Ligurian coastal mountain range.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in you sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
Camping Valle Gesso – 44°15’03.0″N 7°23’24.7″E
Telephone: +39 0171 978247
The address found on the camping page is not the location of the camping – use the GPS coordinates to find it.
For ideas on daytrips on- and offroad check Passknacker (select Italy and Piemonte) or Alpenrouten or WikiLoc (filter for motorcycle activities). Varaita-Maira and Maira-Stura military roads are some famous highlights in the area if you prefer the remote offroad trails and there are many more brilliant tours one can do on the roads through the region. Have a look at the overview map and tour proposals at Mototourismo.
Are you in for it?
Are you in for it? Then please register to the meeting at the bottom of the page so that we can estimate how many people are joining and eventually adjust logistics. As always riding to an event with others is much more fun so also make sure to indicate if you plan to travel with others to the meeting or even can host travelers on the way in the subscription form and we will share here. If there are questions or comments please leave us a comment below the registration form.
New to ATiC Meetings?
If you are new to ATiC Meetings there are some important points on these events:
- The meeting information is for coordination purposes only. It is gathered by riders like you to make meeting up easier but it is not an organized tour or organized event as such.
- It gives you the chance to meet other adventure riders that share the same passion and spend a good time with them
- It is free of any cost – there is no charge for anything in respect to the coordination
- It is also free of any liability – you are planning your trip and you will do bookings/reservations, you will decide how and what you ride, where you stay, pay your bills for the services you consume from third parties. atic-meeting.org or any coordinator will not be liable for accidents, damage or loss and you take full liability for your actions and confirm this with your participation booking.
We have found these clips on You Tube that give you an impression on adventures in the area.
Register to the event
Please fill in this form this is important to the coordinators so that we know how many people are to be expected – if you have additional questions and comments pls add them to the message field.
- Please proceed with your registration to the meeting on this page (= ATiC registration)
- Then do your own reservation on the camping Valle Gesso – https://www.campingvallegesso.com/. This is required to have a reserved place to stay (=important!!!)
[contact-form-7 id=”427″ title=”ATiC Meeting registration form”]
Participants:List of Participants
|1||Adi||B.||Switzerland||Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000||Campervan|
|2||Gabi||M.||Switzerland||Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000||Campervan|
|3||Andreas||L.||Germany||KTM 1290 SA R||Hut|
|6||Dölle||D.||Germany||Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100||Tent|
|8||Axel "Zebra"||B.||Germany||AT XRV 750 GLG RD04||"Fass"|
|11||Stefan "Schneisi"||S.||Germany||AT XRV 750||"Fass"|
|12||Dirk "Oph"||K.||Germany||XTZ 750 Super Tenere||Tent|
|13||dem Oph sin Froo (Bine)||K.||Germany||Tent|
|14||Jörg "JJ"||J.||Germany||Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000||"Fass"|
|15||Falk "Falkman"||S.||Germany||Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000l||Tent|
|16||Peter||S.||Germany||Triumph Tiger 800 XRX||Campervan|
|17||Cedric||R.||France||Africa rd04 750 1990||Tent (arrive Saturday)|